HR Recruiting Coordinator
Are you an excellent decision-maker with great presentation skills? Home Instead, the Nation's foremost provider of non-medical in-home care employs organized, dependable, and customer service-focused Recruitment & Engagement Coordinators. This position is a Full-Time position and is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and managing our CAREGiving workforce. Candidates need to enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment and have a desire to build relationships with current and potential CAREGivers.
This person must have be sincerely interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced and growing organization.
This is NOT a remote position.
Must be motivated and possess strong proficiencies in customer service, excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, multi-tasking, and general computer skills. Ability to communicate effectively, plan, organize and prioritize tasks, respond promptly to emails and phone queries, answer multi-line phones, knowledge of the use of office equipment, and knowledge of Microsoft Office. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- The Recruitment Coordinator is the primary person for all CAREGiver inquiry calls. Each call is answered in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for managing prospective CAREGivers through our applicant tracking software system.
- Conduct applicant phone and 1:1 virtual interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver Training, In-services, and Continuing Education sessions
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution.
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high-quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Vision & Dental Coverage Available
- Personal & Professional Ongoing Training
- Extremely Talented and Supportive Team Atmosphere
You can easily apply here and attach your resume. We can't wait to hear from you!
|Title:||HR Recruiting Coordinator|
|Location:||328 - Metro|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5055 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 225.930.4790.