Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Memory Impairment or Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
|Location:||Baton Rouge Metro Area|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5055 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 225.930.4790. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.