The Concierge Specialist is to lead and perform a variety of duties that relate to aging adults who are entering the onset of healthcare needs. The Concierge Specialist is responsible for educating clients and family members as to how an individualized service plan is established based on their unique needs. This includes informational intake calls as well as virtual or in-person care consultations with potential clients and family members. The Concierge Specialist will coordinate regularly scheduled as well as on-demand CAREGivers to fulfill the requested service in a timely manner. Ongoing outreach to the clients will be maintained through wellness check-ins, quality assurance home visits and virtual visits. The Concierge Specialist will continuously evaluate the care plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure wellness trends, high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
· Reflect the core values of LA Homecare, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
· Speak with potential clients & family members to discuss their needs & provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
· Conduct Service Inquiries & Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
· Maintain ongoing communication & a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients & families who have yet to commit to service.
· Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
· Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client & with every new On-demand CAREGiver.
· Create and maintain client & responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
· Adapt the plan of care through client or family request for additional services or changes in client’s care needs.
· Demonstrate open & effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, & referral providers/care providers.
· Work with clients & their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
· Demonstrate open & effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients & family members.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes & ensures that they are communicated & implemented within the team.
· Oversight of a team of Caregivers and Housekeepers
· Participate as needed in all expansion of service offerings
· Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
· Conduct Family Education sessions as needed
· Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
· College degree preferred
· One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry preferred, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by core values of LA Homecare, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care (an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
· Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must have the ability to operate office equipment
· Must be able to operate HISC technology systems
· Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
· Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
· Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
|Location:||Baton Rouge Metro Area|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5055 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 225.930.4790. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.