Home Instead is proud to work with organized individuals that help in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This position involves managing quality assurance with extensive one-on-one interaction with clients and families. Our Client Care Coordinators are responsible for effectively managing multiple demands that come with the changing needs of our senior clients. Successful candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced organization and possess excellent communication skills, be service-oriented, and have the ability to work well in a team environment.
Candidates must have relationships within the medical community of Ascension Parish.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Vision & Dental Coverage Available
- Personal & Professional Ongoing Training
- Extremely Talented and Supportive Team Atmosphere
You can easily apply here and attach your resume here. We can't wait to hear from you!
Client Care Coordinator
328 - South
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5055 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 225.930.4790.