As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Capable of answering calls and assisting visitors in a timely and effective manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
What defines success? Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize work, proficient in data entry, and work as part of a team.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Vision & Dental
- Personal & Professional On-going Training
- Extremely talented and supportive team atmosphere
- You can easily apply here and attach your resume. We can't wait to hear from you!
Front Desk Receptionist
328 - Metro
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5055 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 225.930.4790.