$250 Signing Bonus available to experienced CAREGivers who commit to working a live-in position. Bonus will be paid within the first pay period following your committed hours.
Earn $31K+ annually working 7 days on, 7 days off. Or you could choose either a 3-Day or 4-Day Schedule that would allow you to have half of your week off every week for personal needs.
To briefly explain: you would be scheduled for a 7 day period, Thursday-Wednesday. After that 7 day period, you will be off for the following 7 days and your schedule would revolve on that cycle. During your scheduled 7 day shift, you would be required to reside in the home of our client, but you would have opportunity to rest at night in appropriate sleep settings. The same would apply for the 3-Day schedule and the 4-Day Schedule, only for these, the start dates could vary.
Bottom line... Do not wait! Contact Kayla or Sharon today to schedule your Virtual Interview!
Our CAREGivers provide best-in-class care to our senior clients to help them stay At Home, the most safe and secure place for them during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our clients are nearly all COVID-Free so you can be assured as a caregiver you are working in the best environment.
However, should any caregiver experience COVID related symptoms or become exposed to the virus and need to shelter in place, we are compensating for limited sick leave as you recover and return to work. Additionally, necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Medication assistance and/or reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care (We train)
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to perform advanced personal care to include bed-bound clients, giving bed baths and utilizing a sliding board and Hoyer Lift.
- Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life.
- Must be willing to work with male and/or female clients as well as those who smoke or have pets.
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner.
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
*Previous experience preferred, but not necessary. *
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
|Title:||Live-In Caregiver for COVID-Free Seniors | Signing Bonus|
|Location:||Baton Rouge Metro Area|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5055 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 225.930.4790. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.