Home Instead Senior Care®
Recruiting Coordinator Job Description
LA Homecare, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
Looking for a dynamic, self-motivated human resource recruiter who can work in a fast pace environment.
The Full Time Recruiting Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties to recruit, screen, hire, and onboard a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Reflect the core values of LA Homecare, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care, an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Perform the majority of the in-person/virtual CAREGiver interviews, do drug screens and forward strong candidates to identified Human Resource team member for processing.
- Functions as the primary person for CAREGiver candidate reference checks.
- Performs phone screens and 1:1 in-person interviews/virtual interviews, managing applicant stack and other routine duties.
- Conduct CAREGiver Inquiries following the established process.
- Conducts all phone, in person and virtual interactions in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Reviews new hire paperwork to ensure completion and signature and forward to the identified Human Resource team member to make the CAREGiver file.
- Work with Care Management staff to determine dates and times availability for client’s hours to help determine new hires needed.
- Place, monitor and revise all recruiting advertising as indicated by staffing needs and CAREGiver Productivity Report.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, supervisors, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Provide lunch and afternoon relief to the Receptionist/First Impression Specialist on a rotating basis
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Three years of Human Resource Recruiting experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone or through virtual communications
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
|Location:||Baton Rouge Metro Area|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5055 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 225.930.4790. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.