Client Service Support Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care
The Client Service Support Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care with clients, family members and CAREGivers.
- Reflect the core values of LA Home Care, LLC d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Deliver various supplies such as gloves, PPE – Personal Protective Equipment, Client Journal paperwork and client binders.
- Deliver and Pick-up GrandPad, onboard client, family and CAREGivers, provide technical assistance through working with Systems Integration Specialist and GrandPad team.
- Pick-up Service Deposits and other items as requested.
- Utilize GrandPad to communicate with CAREGivers regarding supplies needed.
- Utilize GrandPad to communicate with Clients, Families and CAREGivers.
- Plan and execute 30 day and Annual CAREGiver Supervisory Visit schedule.
- Report all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, President of Operations, Executive Director, Client Service Manager, colleagues and CAREGivers.
- Assist Client Service Manager and Client Service Representative with various client issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues, as well as receiving the services needed.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Work with new CAREGivers in “Shadow Shifts” for personal care techniques and demonstrations.
- Perform reception desk duties as needed.
- Transport CAREGivers to and from assignments as requested.
- Run errands for administrative team as needed.
- Travel in Baton Rouge and surrounding areas.
- Participate as needed in all Client Service Department meetings and CAREGiver Celebration
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
- Perform any-and-all other functions deemed necessary
- College degree preferred
- Medical Assistant experience, a plus.
- One-year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by LA Home Care, LLC d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be able to operate HISC technology systems
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to interact with clients who smoke
- Must be able to interact with various pets
|Title:||Client Service Support Coordinator|
|Location:||Baton Rouge Metro Area|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5055 S. Sherwood Forrest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 225.930.4790. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.